Got this from tumblr 😛 it looked fun.
1. Are you a religious witch? Which relgion? Nope! I’m considered secular. My religion follows the beliefs of my Mvskoke ancestors and their medicine practice, which I try to keep separate from my craft since I do practice both.
2. What is your preffered herb? Bergamot or Cedar!
3. What is your preffered gem? Labradorite, Bloodstone and Tigers Eye!
4. Do you do divination? Which kind? Ohyeah! All kinds! Tarot, rune stones, bone casting, scrying, palmistry, dream interpretations, and I want to start studying horoscopes more.
5. Favorite Tarrot card? Probably a tie between The Lovers and Death.
6. To Curse or not to Curse? I think cursing is okay. I like to design and make up curses but I’ve only ever used them on abusers.
7. Do you have a familiar? Yep! I have a dragon called Anuk and a coyote named Banshee.
8. Favorite candle color? It’s never made too much of a difference to me, but I guess I like candles that are multicolored.
9. Favorite rune? Honestly probably the Wyrd stone.
10. Do you celebrate the solstices, full moons, etc? When I remember to. More full moons than solstices, though.
11. Do you wear a pentacle? Nope. Nothing wrong with it, I do own one somewhere that I bought when I was like 13 but it’s not part of my craft.
12. Do you have a broom? I have one for like cleaning? But not one for witchy purposes or a besom or whatever.
13. Do you have a pendulum? Yep! Two actually haha.
14. Do you have an athame? Mhmm. I don’t ever really use it though.
15. How often do you meditate? Not as often as I should. I used to do it pretty regularly. I need to pick that up again.
16. Do you do yoga? I used to really consistently but I haven’t lately.
17. Whats your favorite herbal tea? Oh geez. Probably bergamot, chamomile and lavender.
18. Do you support manipulation magic? I assume this means to manipulate people with your magic? No, I don’t think it’s right to take away someone’s free will. Even in the curses I design, it’s more of drawing outside energy to complete certain tasks or whatever.
19. How many alters do you have? Twoish. I kind of have a third but not really.
20. Do you do magic outside often? Whenever it’s not hot as hell outside and the bugs don’t eat me alive haha. So in the winter, yes, I try to make time to occasionally.
21. Can you read palms, or tea leaves? I do palm reading, but not tea leaves.
22. Would you ever open your own metaphysics shop? I actually have an online one but I’m trying to wind it down a little in preparation of the coming move across states.
23. Is your third eye open? I don’t believe in the third eye.
24. Do you like Astrology? Whats your sign? It’s okay. I think it’s fun and fun to learn about. I’m a Taurus/Gemini cusp. May 24th. I definitely have traits of both, but I’m more Gemini than Taurus.
25. Favorite flower? Or Tree? I really like roses and tulips. My favorite trees are cedars, redbuds, red maples, and willows.
26. Do you have an animal guide? Yes. I’m ndn and went through the trials to earn my spirit animal.
27. Whats your favorite kind of magic? Oh geez haha, I don’t really have just one, I tend to kind of hop around to a bunch of different ones. I guess the one I’m the most attuned to is Green/earth based magic. I also really enjoy hedge, sea, storm and space magic.
28. What time do you feel most like a witch? Late at night when I can see the stars, or when I’m near the ocean, or alone in a forest.
29. Are you out of the broom closet? I don’t really appreciate this analogy as it kind of belittles the struggles of LGBT kids who can’t come out to the people around them. But no, only a few people and those who follow my Tumblr and this blog know.
30. Are you a hereditary witch? Or self discovered? Self discovered.
31. Are you in a coven? Or solitary? Solitary.
32. Do you want to be in a coven? How big? I dunno. Maybe a small one after I move?
33. When did you become a witch? I first started practicing when I was in middle school, so like when I was 11 or 12. It was an on and off thing for years until last year when I decided to commit to practicing all the time.
34. Do you make your own spells? Oh yeah, all the time.
35. Do you make your own sigils? Yep! I actually really enjoy doing this.
36. Why did you choose this path? A few different reasons. It helps my mental illness and makes me feel like I have control of my life.
37. Whats your favorite element? I am attuned to all of them equally and work with all of them.
38. Do you do any misc. magic?
(Dragon, Sex, etc.) I work with dragons a lot, and I like to use my paintings and writing as a conduit or energy generator sometimes.
39. Magic or things you will never do? Probably summon Christian demons? I’ve had bad experiences with Christian demons in the past and I’m a heritary exorcist for them.
40. Strangest way a spell backfired? I actually can’t say I’ve had a spell backfire. I don’t cast spells to often, only when I really need them.