- Flower, Gleam and Glow (Tangled):
- Get a dandelion or another yellow or hold flower and hold it in your dominant hand. Chant or sing the song from Tangled.
- Could be used to heal an emotional wound, regain a friendship, aid in the return of a lover or as an anti-aging glamour.
- “Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine”
- Poor, Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid)
- I do this one a lot. This is a spell for helping you to get over the haters and the rude assholes out there so that you can focus on the work that needs to be done. I use it before healing and potion work to cleanse me of negative emotions and give me an extra kick. Sing or chant the song from The Little Mermaid.
- “Poor unfortunate souls
So sad, But true
They come flocking to my cauldron
Crying, “Spells, Ursula, please!”
And I help them?
Yes I do!“
- Friends on the Other Side (Princess and the Frog)
- I sing this before spirit work. It’s the Shadow Man’s song from Princess and the Frog. I also use it to charge my tarot cards or before I do a reading.
- “I’ve got friends on the other side
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell
The past, the present, and the future as well!
The cards, the cards, just take three
Take a little trip into
Your future with me!”
- Mama Odie’s Gumbo Scrying (Princess and the Frog)
- Use for kitchen witchery when making soup or gumbo for divination and scrying.
- “Gumbo, Gumbo, in the pot, I need a (insert request here), whatcha got?”
- Sing, Sweet Nightingale (Cinderella)
- This one can be used when doing Bird magic, working with feathers, working with air magic or when working alongside a familiar.
- “Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above me
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale”
- Skumps! (Sleeping Beauty)
- A spell especially good while drinking, though that’s not mandatory for it to work, to toast to the future and bring good luck.
- “Skumps! Skumps! A toast to this night! The outlook is rosy and the future is bright!”
- Higitus Figitus! (Sword in the Stone)
- This one can be used when casting an enchantment or charging/programing an object.
- “Hockety pockety wockety wack
Odds and ends and bric a brac
Higitus Figitus migitus mum,
Higitus Figitus migitus mum,
- Mad Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone)
- This is one I use to pump myself up before a curse or any kind of chaotic magic.
- “With only a touch, I have the power
Zim zaba rim bim, To wither a flower
I find delight in the gruesome and grim”
- Be Prepared! (The Lion King)
- To be used to prepare for a spell, but especially good for justice spells and curses.
- “So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning, Tenacity spanning
Decades of denial is simply why I’ll
Be king, undisputed, r, saluted
And seen, for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared! “