Haruka’s World Shaking Grounding Method
- Whether you are feeling anxious, having problems with dissociating, having problems concentrating, feeling jittery, just completed a big ritual or are over-energized in general, grounding can be pretty essential. Though, some find it difficult. I always kind of imagined grounding to be like Haruka’s World Shaking attack.
- Go outside. Place your bare feet on the ground, preferably on grass or dirt.
- Breathe in and out slowly, as you do visualize roots made of energy growing out of the bottom of your feet and into the soil below.
- Then, round up all of that excess energy or negative emotions and channel it into a ball.
- To charge it that energy with the intention of grounding and releasing/banishing it, say the command phrase, ‘World Shaking!’
- Bend down and push that energy ball to the ground, sending all those emotions and excess energy into the earth.